Always happy in Vienna

I love going back to places where I was extremely happy and Vienna is definitely one of them. 
First time here, about 4 years ago, I was mesmerized, crazy excited and absolutely in love... 
 I still remember my surprise when I saw these beautiful people going out for dinner. all dressed up... And when I say dressed up, I mean classy evening dresses, suit and tie. I was thinking back then: "It would be lovely to live in a place where people dress like this just to go for dinner". 
Someone recently told me: "I don't know why, but there some places you can associate people with... And I think this might be your match." How can I disagree with such a wonderful thought? 
I carry with me all the good memories, the peace of mind and the joy I felt there... Vienna will always be close to my heart. 


Comments