2017's Highlights

It's becoming sort of a tradition for me to take a break from the dolling up process before the new year's party and write a last post on the blog. 
I love New Year even though I am not the type of person who makes lists and resolutions, I just fancy the idea of cycle
It's been a hell of a year with ups and downs as life goes on... Some ups were so high I felt I could touch the sky and never wanted to come back... The downs were very shaky, like a severe turbulence :)), but probably necessary as a wake up call. 
You know how they say "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn". Hopefully I learned. :))
I am quite happy I had the opportunity to visit a few new places of my list and explore more of those I already know and love. 
As always, the best part of my year was meeting inspiring and kind people and bonding with some old dear friends. I am grateful for each and every one of them for making my life wonderful and putting up with my occasional craziness. ^_^
As I write this, my mind is running through this year's major events, adventures and beautiful surprises. I can honestly say I lived all of them to the fullest from canyoneering in the 
Philippines to sunset drinks in New York or from late night walks in San Francisco to chilling on the couch with a glass of wine. This reminds me of a quote I randomly found without an author: "It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply". True story ^_^
Ending this with a beautiful song that goes with happy mood and today's events.
Have a fantastic new year, beautiful people!





Comments