Take me back to... Stockholm

I shall play my "throwback” card and tell you a little bit about my trip to Sweden from two months ago.
Since I have this fascination with Nordic countries Stockholm was one of the cities I was dying to visit. Somehow I knew I would love it... And I was right. I was charmed not only by the beauty of the Swed capital but by the  crazy gorgeous people. I came to learn that fashion is a major thing in Stockholm and the residents do a great job showing it. No wonder it's the home of  famous brands like Acne Studios, H&M along their luxury branch COS. For the first time I had to double check if my outfit was up to standards when I went outside. Seriously, their sense of style is impeccable no matter if they are going to work, grab a coffee, dinner or simply riding their cool bicycles around the city... 
In terms of entertainment Stockholm has plenty to offer. You can have a delightful walk around the Old Town, get lost on the cute little streets until you reach The Royal Palace. And there, if you are lucky, you might get to see the change of the guards... or the prince... depends how your luck is that day, ha ha. 
Since I am a coffee lover, the first thing I look for in a new place is a cool local coffee shop. And in Stockholm I found quite a few. On top of my list were Cafe SaturnusCafe Pascal and Mahalo Hälsocafet  but, due to lack of time, I only got to check out the first one.  I am hoping there will be a next time for the other two along with a visit to The Vasa Museum which was highly recommend.
A tasty dinner with a delicious glass of wine helps me end the day in a happy mood. Therefor I was pleased to discover two very charming restaurants. 
First one was the cozy and very Scandinavian Nomad. I loved the chilled, casual and young vibe I got here. 
And the second one, my personal favorite so far, Riche. It was weekend so the place was packed, but we were lucky enough to find a table and enjoy the vibrating atmosphere. 
That's it for now. Stay tuned for more stories. 
Until then have a magical Christmas!





Comments